Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Classes have started!  And I think I'm in the right level of class, too.  My professors seem awesome; their names are Didier (oral) and Juliette (written).
Today we went on a afternoon excursion to Vouvray wine caves and le château de Chenonceau.  We went for boat rides under le château, which was probably ones of the coolest things I've done here so far.  The wine tastings was very interesting.  We tried three different kinds:  Brut, Demi-Sec, et Mousseux.  Brut is like champagne.  Demi-Sec is like champagne, but sweeter.  And Mousseux is a very sweet sparkling wine.  I loved the Demi-Sec and bought some to bring home to the States!
Tomorrow is a wine and cheese lesson after class and I cannot wait!  J'adore le fromage français and I can't wait to learn more about it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment